APPRENTICE & STAFF DEVELOPMENT
Piersons success is built on our employees.
We also provide excellent in-house training for our apprentices and interns, helping to develop our future engineers.
Piersons is constantly vigilant when it comes to providing our staff with the latest specialised training, development and equipment. We have a reputation for holding specific knowledge and skills that allow us to complete work others cannot. We know that in cultivating our employees skill set, we enhance our team’s professional growth and future performance.
- Full refrigeration & air conditioning apprenticeships.
- Health and Safety courses.
- Latest manufacturer courses.
- Full electrical apprenticeships.
- In-house training & development.
- Yearly assistance with 4th year University of Canterbury students refrigeration projects.
- First Aid training.
- Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, etc.
We also offer full electrical apprenticeships to our already qualified refrigeration engineers.
If you are interested in an extremely rewarding career and believe you have what it takes to make a top-quality engineer, please send you C.V. and a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.