HEALTH & SAFETY
We value our employees, clients, and contractors.
For that reason, the health, safety and wellbeing of those we work with is of utmost importance to us. That’s why Piersons spends considerable time and energy ensuring that we continually renew and improve our team’s best practices to ensure everyone goes home safe at the end of the day.
Our employees know that workplace safety is both a personal and group responsibility. Each receives training on the identification and control of hazards, as well as the implementation of safe work practices.
Piersons Health & Safety
- Induct and train all employees.
- Maintain compliance with legal regulations.
- Identification of hazards for every job.
- Emergency and first aid procedures.
- Staff H&S Representative and random site inspections for
- Reporting and investigation of all incidents.
- Regular health and safety monitoring, inspections and audits.
HEALTH & SAFETYCAPABILITIES
- On call 24/7, 365 days.
- Quick response (contact made with client within 30 minutes).
- Highly Skilled and experienced engineers.
- Additional back-up engineers if required.
- Exclusive online access to site specific documents (e.g. manuals).
- Adherence to Pierson’s comprehensive health & safety procedures and policies.
- Compliance with client- specific health and safety requirements.
- High scores achieved for the following health and safety contractor management databases:
- ISNetworld – PreQUAL
- Site Safe
- All personnel First Aid trained.